Russian invasion of Ukraine

Can’t wait for these Bradley tanks to get going. Send a few to Kyiv to see off the Belarus bellends.
Although Lukashenko is as mad as a box of frogs and a Putin lackey, he must know that entering the war on behalf of Putin will likely see the end of his rule in Belarus. I doubt Belarus has the same security apparatus as Russia that would make sure that the population supported any direct action.

Probably also getting their winter fuel allowance, warm and toasty. Whilst Ukrainians not in the war zone have to live through power cuts and intermittent heating.
Getting there fuel allowance which they have probably contributed with tax and insurance all there lives . End of the day everyone is entitled to there own opinions mate .

Getting there fuel allowance which they have probably contributed with tax and insurance all there lives . End of the day everyone is entitled to there own opinions mate .

It’s means tested not based on what they paid in.

It was also in the context of them asking "what about us"?

They have the benefit of receiving said allowances because they had the opportunity to contribute through taxation. They are perfectly entitled to that.

They had the opportunity to contribute through taxation thanks to the sacrifices and help of the Allies during the second World War. To begrudge Ukraine receiving similar help and opportunities is a rather ignorant, xenophobic and entitled opinion.

Then he gets the 6ft of garden, the **** that he is. I’m gutted I’ve lost 6ft of garden but the alternatives was death & destruction.
Though he'd better be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his days - however long they might be.
In the face of overwhelming force, sneaky guerilla shithousery could be employed.

It's amazing how many times those gas barbecues go up due to careless smoking...

Or you could invite Bernie over to blatantly ogle his wife's knockers over a coffee, while she tries to enjoy the extra sundeck.

Seems Macron has given up on his mediation attempts and is now sending more stuff to Ukraine so I wouldn’t worry too much about the French. Even Hungary are beginning to realise they’ve been stitched up by Putin after supporting him. Putin basically just has Iran in its corner supplying shit drones which get shot down 95% of the time. Would be good if China and India got off the fence though but I suspect China have their own agenda that may well include expansion into Eastern Russia once Russia are too weak to do anything about it.
I think any idea of expanding into Russia would result in a nuclear war so is not going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.