Russian invasion of Ukraine

Surely the west have a missile system that we could give to Ukraine that could take out these planes?? I'm guessing one of the military guys on here would know?
Its so frustrating isn't it, I know its not going to happen but I would live to see Nato forces join the Ukrainians.

I reckon it would take about a week to chase them out of the country if Nato forces were let loose.

Would love to see those loons on Russian TV after total defeat.

Its so frustrating isn't it, I know its not going to happen but I would live to see Nato forces join the Ukrainians.

I reckon it would take about a week to chase them out of the country if Nato forces were let loose.

Would love to see those loons on Russian TV after total defeat.
The same, we could end this very quickly. Lay down the terms of any engagement and action. Ie the removal of Russian forces from Ukraine territory. Then send in the jets and missiles. Within a month they would be in full retreat and possible out of Ukraine. As for the fear of a nuclear attack , that's just bullshit, he has cried wolf too many times. Putins a busted flush and a coward and cowards don't kill themselves.

Surely the west have a missile system that we could give to Ukraine that could take out these planes?? I'm guessing one of the military guys on here would know?

From looking, unless it’s not in the public domain we ( the west ) don’t have anything that goes more than about 100 miles in terms of ground to air. All our long range anti air will be air to air from fighter planes.

Patriot is one of the best anti air and has a range of 100miles.

The same, we could end this very quickly. Lay down the terms of any engagement and action. Ie the removal of Russian forces from Ukraine territory. Then send in the jets and missiles. Within a month they would be in full retreat and possible out of Ukraine. As for the fear of a nuclear attack , that's just bullshit, he has cried wolf too many times. Putins a busted flush and a coward and cowards don't kill themselves.

If it was full nato engagement I think a month is being very generous. The USA alone could fire about 4K tomahawks in the space of a few days if they went full on.

Would take them a while to bring the other 20k out of storage tho.

Full NATO would make shock and awe look like a fire cracker.

That being said.the US wouldn’t use their whole stock pile in one go. Need to keep some back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.