Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why is no one trying to end this war in a peaceful way, all I’m hearing is numerous countries offering to send more weapons to help arm the Ukraine. Seems to me a peaceful end is not an option until Putin is defeated.
Well Putin has gone all in with the rhetoric but his military are a shambles. So what he would accept vs what Ukraine would accept are so far apart it's not even worth talking.

It's difficult to see how the current Russian government climb down. To me significantly more sanctions and military aid is needed. Maximum sanctions, why drag it out?

The real threat is coming from the GOP, which has gone full Maga in the house of reps. Threatening to disrupt budget ceiling.
One election denier in Albakirque (sp) has been shooting up the homes of democrats.
Amongst all his lies, it now emerges that George Santos is not his real name! He has connections to Russia and cannot explain his sudden wealth.
Things will get worse, if unchecked. Get Trump indicted asap.
Just on that issue with the GOP you raised

Why is no one trying to end this war in a peaceful way, all I’m hearing is numerous countries offering to send more weapons to help arm the Ukraine. Seems to me a peaceful end is not an option until Putin is defeated.
There is absolutely no point in negotiating with Russia. They won’t keep to any agreement. They only understand one language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.