Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just on that issue with the GOP you raised

I don’t exactly know who Armed Services GOP are, but I doubt they have much in common with Maga Republicans who supported withdrawal from NATO by the US.
The sentiment expressed here is clear….
get on with it Biden.
Rogers and McCaul are the new chairmen of the Armed Services Committee and the Foreign Affairs Committee respectively. They have called for greater scrutiny of US spending on Ukraine.
I think only time will tell what precisely is their policy.

Last edited:
And that’s ok then, cos thousands of people are getting killed on both sides.
You clearly haven't watched the news.
Russia intends to erase the Ukrainian nation, it's heritage and anyone who supports the notion of Ukraine.
As such the Russians won't stop murder, torture, kidnapping kids and oppression even if the war on the front line stops (which it won't as Russia has never stuck to a treaty since Putin came to power).
Please get a fucking grip.

Last edited:
I did not see this coming

Scholz's skill at making all his allies mad at him really is unparalleled.

I think at this point he is just looking for excuses not to send them. He is worried that Ukraine will use the tanks to start seriously pushing Russia out of Ukraine including Donbas and Crimea and the Russians will go nuclear and Berlin would be a target. He probably hopes that there can be negotiated settlement and they are willing to sacrifice chunks of Ukraine to keep the Russians happy. Fucking idiot.

Scholz and MAGA Republicans showing us they're either the new Neville Chamberlain or downright Russian agents.

Also this thinking is going to do wonders for wrecking Germany's armor export business as if the war hadn't.

General Dynamics and Hyundai Rotem probably fielding a few calls in the next few days.

If true, he has just wiped out future sales of the German arms industry in one fell swoop:
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Maschinenbau Kiel
- Rheinmetall

Poland is ditching the Leopard 2 in favour of large numbers of US Abrams and South Korean K2 tanks due to the rediculous Leopard 2 delivery timescale, so it will probably say - Foxtrot Oscar to Germany and give Ukraine all their Leopard 2s and support stocks anyway as K2 and Abrams are delivered.

Last edited:
Read online putin is loosing the media war with Wagner taking all the credit for gains. Can see them pushing to take over from putin as seems to have more popularity with Russian population

Read online putin is loosing the media war with Wagner taking all the credit for gains. Can see them pushing to take over from putin as seems to have more popularity with Russian population
Any close relationship they had seems to be evaporating if media is to be believed.

Perhaps Putin has a masterplan to have the mercenary army as his main fighting unit long term and maybe the mercenary leader has personal political aspirations for Russian leadership?

Frog and the scorpion I suppose but who is who?

You yourself said this won’t end until putin is defeated. How do you suggest doing that without fighting?
Lots of foreign peace protesters should go to Rag Square in Moscow and sing peace songs around the Kremlin and Lenin's tomb. Vlad will hear them, or see them when he nips out for the papers or a bottle of milk, and will immediately realise the error of his ways and end the occupation of Ukraine.
Alternatively the protesters will either freeze or be arrested. Or both.

Ukrainian forces attacking the East side of Kuzemivka,as well as from the North.3km South East is Kryvoshylvka,this is being attacked from the West and South.
Ukrainian forces trying to encircle both in one hit,I think.
3km South East of Kryvoshylvka is Pidkuichans'k,Ukrainian forces already control this.
4km South East of Pidkuichans'k is Zmiivka,Ukrainian forces have been attacking this for a couple of days now,and,are advancing.
Zmiivka is about 4km North West of Svatove.
The Russians are in a mess now,they can't afford to lose Svatove and Kreminna.They are their only supply hubs for Luhansk and Donetsk Regions.
Their only hope,IMO,is to pull troops from Soledar and Bakhmut to help defend Kreminna and Svatove.......Very,very smart from Ukraine.
Svatove and Kreminna fall and the Donbas falls.....IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.