Russian invasion of Ukraine

59 Bradleys added to the 50 from last package = 109 come spring:

EDIT:
Rumours that Germany will only offer 88 Leo 1 (matching those 90 Stryker, 105mm gun both)
and maybe no own Leo 2. Re-exported Leo 2 maybe on top. We'll see.

Last edited:
59 Bradleys to the 50 from last package: 109 come spring:

In the scheme of things we’d expect this stuff to make a huge difference in the war but have you seen the size of the front? 59 Bradleys is like 1 every 25 miles! There’s one here and another in St Helens for example.

In the scheme of things we’d expect this stuff to make a huge difference in the war but have you seen the size of the front? 59 Bradleys is like 1 every 25 miles! There’s one here and another in St Helens for example.
Yeah sure.
But the quality of the frontline is different here and there depending on the geography
and in the end it's far better than nowt...

Yeah sure.
But the quality of the frontline is different here and there depending on the geography
Yeah and many areas not really being fought over, there are a few hot spots.

They might be used on those, but they might be used on the weaker spots along the frontline, my suspicion is they will initially target weaker areas, where they can advance quickly.

We need to remember that they have been given significant tactical training from the west over the last 8 years.

Yeah sure.
True. I’ve said it for a while now but it’s as though we’re (the west) drip-feeding Ukraine just to drag it on until Russia is economically and militarily incapable of functioning. Only then will there be a new way of ruling in that country.

Reactions: nmc
True. I’ve said it for a while now but it’s as though we’re (the west) drip-feeding Ukraine just to drag it on until Russia is economically and militarily incapable of functioning. Only then will there be a new way of ruling in that country.
I have far too little insight but I have the impression - mainly speaking about Germany, but also NATO - that we have serious problems of further ammo supplies for many calibres and our politicians still act like in former peace times.
So I'm not sure it's a drip-feeding strategy. We won't get proper info though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.