Russian invasion of Ukraine

I read that, thinking ‘great stuff’, till I got as far as ‘…and field hospital’.

War’s brutal, Russia forces attacks are generally barbaric, but it’s still always a shame when occasionally Ukraine forces do something that’s not quite ‘right’.

Been around a lot longer than you, and every leader has some dubious connections from the past that's how they get there, doesn't matter what party you are connected to

No one suggested it did, doesn’t detract from the fact some of Johnson’s connections were dubious enough for them to be referenced in the Mueller report and given the topic, it’s going to get attention.

Last edited:
No one suggested it did, doesn’t detract from the fact some of Johnson’s connections were dubious enough for them to be referenced in the Mueller report and given the topic, it’s going to get attention.
Sounds like you believe in guilt by association.
I expect there are some people on here such as journos who had “connections” with the Quality St. Gang. So what??

Sounds like you believe in guilt by association.
I expect there are some people on here such as journos who had “connections” with the Quality St. Gang. So what??

Like others have said, it’s probably not for this thread. I don’t believe anything aside from what I said in that he has had a few very dubious connections to both Kremlin and wider Russian society, I thought that was common knowledge rather than an opinion though.

Like I also said, the Russian report, even if it did get released in full, wouldn’t show that anyway so I was actually downplaying the original comment I responded to, not agreeing with it.

I also don’t think Johnson did anything knowingly that bad, at least in relation to this topic, as a consequence of those connections either, although I do think it had an influence on how and why he has reacted the way since the invasion (which has been a positive).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.