Russian invasion of Ukraine

That's a macho pose in Russia.

In answer to your question - I think that Putin is married and has a daughter. No reason to think that he's gay.
And even if so - so what.

Still - we're looking at hurtful propaganda here - I think that spreading the rumor that he is gay might be effective - but the collateral is unacceptable to me. I much prefer - if we're to engage in this sort of thing - to claim that he's now impotent.
So is Philip Schofield, what's your point?

I was actually going to advocate spreading a false rumor that Putin is Gay. Russians are hyper-anti LGBTQ. And thus, this could have real impact.

However, I did not post such - as the blow-back against the LGBTQ community would likely increase in the face of of such propaganda.

Impotence seems a much better disinformation claim.
he's a nonce

Anyone on here know how good the Challenger , Leopard and Abrams tanks are compared to what the Russians have?

Challengers and Abrams have had some action against T72s in both Gulf wars to success. Think the Challenger holds the record for long range kill over 3 miles in Iraq. Abrams have top secret armour on it, I wonder if they will let them have it on the ones in Ukraine as they wouldn’t want it falling into Russian hands.

First images of the new tanks to enter the battlefield have been released to the russians with rumours that it has a laser gun on it that changes your gender if you get zapped. Surrender is imminent.

d5mfd0k-1c557435-39e2-43ef-8a21-3e020ec76535.png

Up to 22 weeks training on Abrams,same with Bradley's,well into it on Bradley's though.
8 week on Leopard and 11 week on Challenger 2.
Dunno about maintenence training.

Slava Ukraini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.