Russian invasion of Ukraine

I was actually going to advocate spreading a false rumor that Putin is Gay. Russians are hyper-anti LGBTQ. And thus, this could have real impact.

However, I did not post such - as the blow-back against the LGBTQ community would likely increase in the face of of such propaganda.

Impotence seems a much better disinformation claim.

700 million people or 10% of the world population live in extreme poverty, surviving on about £2 a day. I expect most of Russia's cannon fodder comes from freezing impoverished shit holes in Siberia and don't have xbox.

I think I read that 30% of Russian households don't have inside toilets or bathrooms. Sounds like 1939.

Thank you, I was unaware of that.

It is not good to read though because it possibly backs up what I read last week: Ukraine kill and kill and kill again, but the Russians just add more cannon fodder into the mix so it will just go on for years.
I was hoping the Russian people would rise up against their leaders (as in 1917) but that's probably not going to happen.

You think he's straight??

View attachment 67003
That's a macho pose in Russia.

In answer to your question - I think that Putin is married and has a daughter. No reason to think that he's gay. And even if so - so what.

Still - we're looking at hurtful propaganda here - I think that spreading the rumor that he is gay might be effective - but the collateral is unacceptable to me. I much prefer - if we're to engage in this sort of thing - to claim that he's now impotent.

I had a quick look at some data - Russia poorest regions have gdp per capita as low as $2000, on a par with India.

There's a channel on youtube, seen a few mentions that the timing of it going live on YT might be a bit suspect, but a lot of the videos seem to have been filmed a few years ago. They really show what a hopeless place a lot of Russia is, and clearly how little has been spent on most of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.