Russian invasion of Ukraine

Flat-packed you have to assemble them yourself.
Which reminds me of this gem from early on in the war:

y3c0rm1z1jk81.jpg

Very sorry my arse fuck the lot of em, can show you a couple who are pissed up and executed some civilians yesterday if you want.
Some Russians of course are criminals - some believe in Putin's propaganda - and some are insane sociopaths.

By-in-large though, people are the same everywhere. I very much doubt that the average Russian soldier wants anything at all to do with the war.

The war is 100% the fault of Putin and like-minded Russian aristocrats.

Some Russians of course are criminals - some believe in Putin's propaganda - and some are insane sociopaths.

By-in-large though, people are the same everywhere. I very much doubt that the average Russian soldier wants anything at all to do with the war.

The war is 100% the fault of Putin and like-minded Russian aristocrats.

Some try all of wagner for starters. This isn't a one off they have committed atrocities in every conflict they have been in for a 100 years. Scum from top to bottom.

Some try all of wagner for starters. This isn't a one off they have committed atrocities in every conflict they have been in for a 100 years. Scum from top to bottom.
And some average folk are crazy too - I knew of one employee in the company I worked for who was radically pro-Russia - backed the Crimea invasion 100% - even some 15 or so years ago. But I don't think that this is representative of the average soldier.

And some average folk are crazy too - I knew of one employee in the company I worked for who was radically pro-Russia - backed the Crimea invasion 100% - even some 15 or so years ago. But I don't think that this is representative of the average soldier.

I work with a woman who is russian doesn't stop sharing her shit propaganda even now, thankfully work from home alot so avoid her as it winds me up.

They are brainwashed it will take decades to change them and even then I doubt it would work. Better off isolating them like North Korea and let them drink themselves to death, such a waste.

I work with a woman who is russian doesn't stop sharing her shit propaganda even now, thankfully work from home alot so avoid her as it winds me up.

They are brainwashed it will take decades to change them and even then I doubt it would work. Better off isolating them like North Korea and let them drink themselves to death, such a waste.
Misinformation is powerful - especially if it aligns with what one wants to hear.

But - as a for-instance - technique to possibly employ against Russia - what about cyber disinformation. God knows that Russia is engaged in this largely facing no consequence.

What about - for example - spreading the false rumor that Putin is impotent? Incapable of an erection. And all of his machismo is simply a cover? Or something along these lines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.