Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't see why the west don't up the arms and support supplied to Ukraine and get this war over with quickly. The Russians are a spent force. More tanks, missiles, drones and planes.

We should also be banning all of them from coming to western countries and enjoying our freedoms. Let them live in their own cess pit of a country.
Think the plan is to financially ruin Russia, the problem with that is that innocent people are being killed.

The West just needs to get on the same page as some countries/firms are still trading with the fuckers while people burn.

Russians getting a bit giddy with their helicopters at Chasiv Yar,Donetsk Region,about 10km West of Bakhmut.
I'm expecting a couple to fall out of the sky.
Russians sending a shitload of troops to Kreminna,Luhansk Region.

Slava Ukraini.

Russians getting a bit giddy with their helicopters at Chasiv Yar,Donetsk Region,about 10km West of Bakhmut.
I'm expecting a couple to fall out of the sky.
Russians sending a shitload of troops to Kreminna,Luhansk Region.

Slava Ukraini.
Can these brave solders of Ukraine withstand the might of Russia with there numbers or do you see them eventually being over run through sheer numbers, asking as you seem very well up on what is going on mate

Can these brave solders of Ukraine withstand the might of Russia with there numbers or do you see them eventually being over run through sheer numbers, asking as you seem very well up on what is going on mate
Just opinion mate.....they will be victorious.
I told my lad at the start of the invasion that "Russia may take Ukraine,but 2 towns will remain....Bakhmut and Avdiivka....they will never take them".
The question I posted regards the Bakhmut situation last night,I asked my cousin,as it seems a very strange situation to me.(he's in Avdiivka by the way)
His response was "You worry too much"
I think the Russians will start to be driven out around May....just opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

I can't figure out the situation at Bakhmut.
Russians attacking from North,East and South,also trying to push from the South West,towards Ivanivske.
Bakhmut is a "fortress",it does not break!!!!....is it some sort of ballsy trap?.....it's like Ukrainian forces are letting them advance???
Anyone any ideas?.....or is it just getting too much??

Slava Ukraini.
If I was a betting man I would say it’s a classic feint….they will attack elsewhere while attention is on bakhmut

Have you watched traumazone on BBC I player yet? Russia through late 80's to 90's. What a corrupt, backward country. Would appear all this is due to the fact the government decided to give vouchers to their citizens so they could buy shares in the nation's industrys, Obviously a few people bought up all the vouchers and proceeded to buy all the country's industry, giving rise to the oligarchs. Very interesting watch.
I’ll watch that tonight.

Really enjoyed 3 initial episodes of putin vs the west.
it really brought home to me two things. The first is that our Western European heads of state are a bunch of self serving twats and because they are weak (or have been even weaker in the past) Ukraine has to suffer…..the second is that putin is a lying sack of shit who must be stopped or those nations around Ukraine will be next.

If I was a betting man I would say it’s a classic feint….they will attack elsewhere while attention is on bakhmut

The Russians have a lot of numbers in occupied areas and are probing the front line for areas they can break through. Ukraine needs this new kit urgently to stop any momentum of a new push growing.

I’ll watch that tonight.

Really enjoyed 3 initial episodes of putin vs the west.
it really brought home to me two things. The first is that our Western European heads of state are a bunch of self serving twats and because they are weak (or have been even weaker in the past) Ukraine has to suffer…..the second is that putin is a lying sack of shit who must be stopped or those nations around Ukraine will be next.
I haven’t watched it yet, but I was aware of those two facts anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.