Russian invasion of Ukraine

Rumoured to be in the next package from the US......GLSDB.

GBU-39..........impressive.
150km distance.
Moving target 100km.
Air Burst option.
Can fire towards the North and still hit a moving target in the South.
More info in pic.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 67717
Love it.

There is definatly a projectile of some sort coming in from the side.

im not convinced its an Anti tank missile tho. Im far from an expert but my understanding is that they go off above the target rather than being a direct hit weapon.
I watched this a few days ago and thought, due to the trajectory, they must be fired from close range.

Brutal weapon whatever it is.

im not convinced its an Anti tank missile tho. Im far from an expert but my understanding is that they go off above the target rather than being a direct hit weapon.
Yeah,I think it's also above for Anti-tank missile,think it's because the ammo is mainly stored in the turret?

Slava Ukraini.

NSFW, don't click if you get offended by russians taking a eeerm smack to the bum,

volume up ,great tune

smacky bum,

the title of the video says it was a atgm, however the comments are says directional mines ?

are you sure they weren't some muslim ray guns, absolutely lethal.....

reading up a bit, it seems its a dm22 anti tank mine , ive put a video about these, it isnt one that explodes above the tank ,it hits the side explodes then shoots something through the hole its made (i think).maybe this is the secondary explosion on the video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.