Russian invasion of Ukraine

They’re not there to win the war, they’re there to clear the prisons, never to return.

Is that a form of genocide?

A very intriguing question.

Are they actually being forced? Or is it an offer that the prisoners can actually decide on to vastly reduce or remove their prison sentences?

Said a couple of month ago,i would post a pic of my Grandad.....totally forgot.
Here he is,a Cossack of the highest nature and a gladiator to boot.
With him he has his artillery,his wingman,his everything.....that will be his sword.
My son is the image of him....pic took in 1908,my dad was born 10 years later.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20230201-224320_Gallery.jpg

Hmm and to think, this was his take on Ukraine in 2008.

Now that is a quality find..Don't you just love it when someones lies and hypocrisy get found out from the past...or perhaps it is the lies of today.
Either way, I find myself drawn to watching Solovyov much in the same way as I was drawn to watching Trumps press briefings during COVID (or even Tucker carlson now). the sheer unhinged lunacy, devoid of any sense and truth and all tied up with ego. You can't, well I can't help watching and "almost" admiring the passion and belief in his bullshit.
...But then you have to stop and think that it is that very passion and belief that then encourages and supports the monster in charge and continues to encourage meat to the grinder

A very intriguing question.

Are they actually being forced? Or is it an offer that the prisoners can actually decide on to vastly reduce or remove their prison sentences?
I suppose it would be a choice, live life with no hope in a Russian gulag or go to the frontline and die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.