Russian invasion of Ukraine

No idea mate,maybe they had/got parts in storage.

Slava Ukraini.

Fake companies set up to get round it, hopefully there will be due diligence going forward when large orders of parts are mysteriously ordered. On another note did anyone see that Boeing 767 having an engine fire in Thailand that was flying to Moscow? Some of the cheap knock offs on western parts now starting to fail?

I watched a video yesterday about the battle of Antonov airport, the first engagement of the invasion. I had not realised just how crucial this battle was. Several commentators have said that Kyiv would have fallen very quickly if Russia had succeeded in the first phase of the battle and the war would have been lost immediately.
There is also a wiki article. Search “Battle of Antonov Airport” in utube.

I watched a video yesterday about the battle of Antonov airport, the first engagement of the invasion. I had not realised just how crucial this battle was. Several commentators have said that Kyiv would have fallen very quickly if Russia had succeeded in the first phase of the battle and the war would have been lost immediately.
There is also a wiki article. Search “Battle of Antonov Airport” in utube.

They destroyed the russian paras in that battle didn't they? Remember the footage of all them helis landing there.

Fake companies set up to get round it, hopefully there will be due diligence going forward when large orders of parts are mysteriously ordered. On another note did anyone see that Boeing 767 having an engine fire in Thailand that was flying to Moscow? Some of the cheap knock offs on western parts now starting to fail?
Russia is stripping aircraft for parts as neither Boeing nor Airbus supporting them now.
Without these fleets (85% of Russian airlines) their economy will suffer greatly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.