Russian invasion of Ukraine

I watched a video yesterday about the battle of Antonov airport, the first engagement of the invasion. I had not realised just how crucial this battle was. Several commentators have said that Kyiv would have fallen very quickly if Russia had succeeded in the first phase of the battle and the war would have been lost immediately.
There is also a wiki article. Search “Battle of Antonov Airport” in utube.

Have you got a link?

There's quite a few videos on YouTube about that subject.

My wife is in Munich at the minute,for the anniversary of the disaster,with her mum and dad.
She got talking to 2 lady refugees and 1 bloke.
She said she would video call me,as they thought my wife was blagging about being maried to me.
He said he liked City......i got the Vid call,and a simple Slava Ukraini....Heroyam Slava,they knew.....and shown them this....all 3 broke down in tears...

Screenshot_20230206-194417_Gallery.jpg

despite what we hear about Bakmut, are the Ukrainians still kicking shit out of the intruders and likely to make progress in pushing them back?
Looking a bit shit for Ukraine at Bakhmut at the minute.
Hopefully they can hang on till about May,after the thaw.
Leopards are now in Poland and Bradley's,(or 60 of them),are now in Britain,ready for the next leg.
Aircraft will deffo happen,as will ATACMS....in my opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.