Russian invasion of Ukraine

Mark Sumner Update:

Contains vid of Russian poking a drone with a sharp stick.

Mark Sumner Update:

Contains vid of Russian poking a drone with a sharp stick.
Hahaha,will have a look....i just posted about that.

Slava Ukraini.

Wouldn't it be good if the armies of Russia and Ukraine said f*ck it - shook hands and the lot of them went off to Turkey/Syria and helped save people under buildings and who are hungry and cold.

Sorry to go all 'John Lennon' but it's what I think.

Wouldn't it be good if the armies of Russia and Ukraine said f*ck it - shook hands and the lot of them went off to Turkey/Syria and helped save people under buildings and who are hungry and cold.

Sorry to go all 'John Lennon' but it's what I think.
We all live under the same sky, and I'm with you on that point, but politics attracts politicians, people that want to change the world for the better but just mess everything up for millions.

I can't think of a war I've witnessed during my 65 years on the planet that has achieved anything but untold misery and suffering for all those affected by it.

Maybe potential politicians should be taken into space and shown the little blue ball we call home floating around in the black void of space, and debate why countless individuals should be maimed and die for tiny pieces of land that can't be seen from the view they have of the planet.

'There it is guys. That's what we've got'.

Buzz Aldrin, the 2nd man to walk on the Moon, came up with that line, and it stuck with me ever since I first read it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.