Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think you underestimate nato.
But I don’t underestimate a mad man who’s last throw of the dice will be to launch tactical nukes wherever he can, if China start supplying do you think USA and nato will idealy standby? They will know this could turn the tide and will want it over quickly, Ukraine can’t do that on its own the others will have to get involved, NATO would push them back within weeks but when NATO starts to lose troops let’s see how the public feel then.

But I don’t underestimate a mad man who’s last throw of the dice will be to launch tactical nukes wherever he can, if China start supplying do you think USA and nato will idealy standby? They will know this could turn the tide and will want it over quickly, Ukraine can’t do that on its own the others will have to get involved, NATO would push them back within weeks but when NATO starts to lose troops let’s see how the public feel then.

There would be preemptive strikes before he even had chance to launch one. China pushing boundaries but they ain't top dogs yet and are a mass famine waiting to happen if the west wants.

Because Russia are stupid enough to start using tactical nukes, once we are dragged into it there’s no going back and we could end up facing Russia and China. East vs West.
Put the spy novel down and address the reality of the situation.

China would never risk annihilation to back the Russians. They'd much rather see NATO and Russia take each other out.

China would never risk annihilation to back the Russians. They'd much rather see NATO and Russia take each other out.

China have worked so hard the past few decades and are nearly where they want to be, can't see them throwing it away for a war that is already lost.

Which is what I said, we wipe each other out and they stroll in. The reality is a cornered tosser like Putin would try to take as many with him as possible, you don’t need to read a spy novel to know a madman when you see one.

So what's the alternative? Sacrifice Ukraine? Give in to Putin's demands? What then? Putin knows all he has to do is threaten nuclear war unless he is given Poland, the Baltics, east Germany.

Where does it stop in your eyes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.