Russian invasion of Ukraine

Use of nuclear weapons is banned under international law.

The entire world, regardless of any immediate threat to themselves by Russia, would now have every justification in bringing the current Russian political regime to justice. If Putin launces a single nuclear weapon in anger he would hand the UN, not just NATO, a "come and arrest me" card.
The UN passed a whole load of resolutions re Israel post 1948. Despite numerous breaches by the Israeli gov ever since, nothing has ever been done by the UN or the international community. Putin can rest easy within his own borders.

There are 2 US AWACS ( NOVA01 / NOVA02 ) in the air keeping a very close eye on things.
There's a lot of surveillance cover today.

There's the usual Swedish AF plane running up down the Polish border, plus an aircraft that patrols out of Romaina quite regularly (a C60 but never has a call sign). An RAF surveillance plane, and an Italian AF patrolling the Ukraine / Romania / Black Sea border as well.

Looks like Biden has left now anyway.

Not sure whats going in with the soundtrack on this clip - somebody pissed up on a recorder doing titanic.

Actual footage of a russian soldier remarkably going to help a shot comrade and seems to get shot doing so in the process which may explain why they have given up retrieving wounded soldiers.

Not sure whats going in with the soundtrack on this clip - somebody pissed up on a recorder doing titanic.

Actual footage of a russian soldier remarkably going to help a shot comrade and seems to get shot doing so in the process which may explain why they have given up retrieving wounded soldiers.

lmao that the first time you have heard the messed up version? Basically a meme song for when something goes wrong or is shit.

Why would China get involved? You still haven't explained that?

And even if they did, is that your deal breaker in supporting Ukraine? If China wants to be idiotic and support Putin's invasion militarily, we condemn them the same as we have Belarus and Iran.
Wtf are you on about about me not supporting Ukraine? You seem to be adding 2+2 getting 5, the article linked was about China supplying arms that’s getting involved is it not! I said it’s a dangerous path if that starts.

lmao that the first time you have heard the messed up version? Basically a meme song for when something goes wrong or is shit.
Ahhh suspected so, but I thought it was quite good in places so wasn't sure but I have shit taste in music anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.