Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why the fuck are the BBC or anyone else giving airtime to the rantings of a deluded mad cretin?

His opinions are lies and ignorance and don‘t deserve any publicity whatsoever.

About time someone fucking killed the prick. The world would be better for everyone.
Who replaces the nonce boy though?

Apparently,last night,Belarus move a large amount of military equipment to the border of Lithuania.

Slava Ukraini.
Good luck to them. They're not strong enough to invade and hold Lithuania without Russian help on their own (Russia in no position to help right now) and on top that's one fight Poland would definitely be putting boots on the ground in and Poland would fucking whip Belarus in either a defensive or offensive war.

They are both running low apparently,Russians running low on artillery equipment also.
This is what I was saying the other day,when I posted...big advantage Ukraine,they can hit with precision and Russia can't.
Ukrainian forces don't need to fire shitloads,they can fire at their will and take shit out with one rocket.
Obviously they got HIMARS,Vilkha and Excalibur which very rarely miss target.
Shitload of HIMARS ammo in the next package,by the way.

Slava Ukraini.

Good luck to them. They're not strong enough to invade and hold Lithuania without Russian help on their own (Russia in no position to help right now) and on top that's one fight Poland would definitely be putting boots on the ground in and Poland would fucking whip Belarus in either a defensive or offensive war.
Bodybags selling like hot cakes

I have come to the conclusion there is no one good to replace him the Russians are all deranged psychopaths that believe they should be the worlds bully boys.
Not sure I agree with that. Many Russians I suspect would be against this conflict but are too scared to voice such an opinion. It would be interesting to see what the Russian mood would be if Putin and his current regime were ousted and replaced with a more democratic thinking regime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.