Russian invasion of Ukraine

Large group of Russians taken out with Ukrainian artillery fire,North of Bakhmut.
Ukrainian Airforce been up and about,hit 10 Russian positions,along with 2 Anti Aircraft Systems,various places,in the East.

Slava Ukraini.

But he passed an IQ test for 12 year olds and declared himself a genius ! Are you saying he’s not a genius? I think Fox News might take exception to that. I bet you think Majorie Taylor Green isn’t the messiah either? !
Man, person, woman, camera, tv, moron. Did I pass?

That landing on some dug in trenches, ammo depot, bunkers etc will do some damage. The Russians don’t have this type of precision in their targeting apart from their cruise missiles which are becoming depleted.

The Russians don’t seem to notice the drones dropping small munitions on them. A JDAM dropping in unannounced would be even more terrifying. How do they go to sleep at night in trenches with that amount of threat and jeopardy around?
Should hit the Kerch Bridge with a few of these. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.