Russian invasion of Ukraine

These are regular, they are supporting various fighter jets from various nations, who often don't show up on the flight radars. Not just US tankers but many other nations, and some just marked as "NATO".

Thought they would be, first time I've looked on flightradar in weeks. Some proper shitty planes getting about in eastern Europe ha.

Thought they would be, first time I've looked on flightradar in weeks. Some proper shitty planes getting about in eastern Europe ha.
Yeah I think there will be some plane crashes I Russia in the next year and then the population will stop flying.

An example of how the sanctions will take time to filter through.

Russia is creating conditions for military provocations under a false flag on the border of the Chernihiv region of Ukraine and in Transnistria in order to draw Belarus into the war and divert Ukrainian forces from the eastern direction, writes the Institute for the Study of War. The day before, the movement of Russian military equipment without identification marks was noticed on the border with Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini.

I thought the trade tariff war was still ongoing between the US and China?
It is but the markets reacted very negatively to the announcement so wile some stuff was pushed through like steel tariffs he never followed up all the rhetoric with action and he dropped it as a talking point for his second election campaign. So yes Trump did some stuff but the push back stopped it dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.