Russian invasion of Ukraine

Was expecting summat mental today,and its eerily quiet.
The sun will be gone in about 20 minutes though.
Wonder if the Leopards will go hunting?

Slava Ukraini.
I think putin wil go big in the night , kills more people that way or he is planning this big offensive we keep hearing about

The guy on sky reckons bakmut is about to fall to the russians , is that right ?

Totally mate, some of those we send overseas aid to as well, fuck that.
India received 1.9Bn since 2017. It's not direct now, but was still sent.
They are the biggest growing economy at the moment so why do they need aid?
The UK sent 1,000 ventilators for use in India's hospitals during Covid.

To side with a country that that invaded another is shocking.
Same goes for China.
Maybe if it was to help Russia if they were invaded, but to help an invasion is blood on their hands too.

I think putin wil go big in the night , kills more people that way or he is planning this big offensive we keep hearing about

The guy on sky reckons bakmut is about to fall to the russians , is that right ?
Id say,the guy on Sky is wrong...IMO.
If anything happens,i think if they cross the river to the East,we might see a tactical withdrawal....i could also be wrong.
Think we get a better idea by Monday.

Slava Ukraini.

This war will be studied and analysed like no other before it. The amount of stuff to dissect, the geopolitical angle, the sheer volume of online material. Like nothing before it in the internet age.

And a huge history lesson, I’m certain.
It’s the Geo-political angle that intrigues me GDM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.