Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think putin wil go big in the night , kills more people that way
Yeah, the majority by friendly fire when every **** is running in circles tripping over stuff in the dark and can't tell friends and enemies apart. I'd say they'd never do it as it's mental, but...

The director of the Interregional Fuel Union, Vyacheslav Rovneiko, who was found dead yesterday, became the eighth oil and gas magnate and the eleventh Russian top manager to die under strange circumstances since the beggining of 2022.

Slava Ukraini.
So that's Windows 11

Russia 0

I'm sure this has an obvious answer , but if countries like Poland have sufficient armourments to be sharing with the Ukraine, and given its fractuous relationship with Russia why haven't Ukraine got Tanks, Rockets , Planes etc already to hand ? , is it that Russia have already destroyed them all in which case they must be doing better than we are seeing reported? Or where they never prepared for ever fighting any kind of war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.