Russian invasion of Ukraine

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Basically, already using fake or well used parts, can't build their own versions without western parts and lease companies will never work with them ever again.

Its a vast country that needs good air service and Putin is ruining it for decades.

I think its something like this subject that could easily be the trigger that brings the Russian people to their senses.

We need to seriously stop buying anything and everything Made in China and increase tariffs on it!

For years we have sold off our industry and climate quota to China, just so we can by it back with increased cost.

If they support Russia in this way, time for NATO countries to come together and tell China to get to fuck. Stick your MGs, stick your ‘British’ steel, and then, like you say, put massive tariffs on the likes of I-Phones, or anything that come from that part of the world.

I dissagree, the facts are the west has a GDP 35 times that of Russia, China just needs reminding who is its biggest trading partner and customer. Clearly it won't come to a trade war as its the last thing China needs. But the fact remains we are far more important to China than Russia.

The West might be more important to China from a economic viewpoint, but it’s certainly not from a political aspect.

It is not in China’s interests at all to see a weak and humiliated Russia.

The West might be more important to China from a economic viewpoint, but it’s certainly not from a political aspect.

It is not in China’s interests at all to see a weak and humiliated Russia.

What makes you say that? It’s 100% in China’s interest to weaken Russia. As well a weaken the west. So the longer this goes on the better for them!

That being said. They have built up a bell of a lot of good will in developing countries by investing rather than invading. If they supply arms it’s a shift in policy that will hit all the good will that has been built up.

Beau can explain it better than me :)

Oh dear.
Just because he's Nick Ferrari doesn't mean he's always wrong.
In this case he is spot on.
I'm sick to death with Putin apologists - especially former ubber lefties who seem to think Putin isn't a full on Fascist!

Fascinating.

That tells us precisely nothing about fuck all.

What makes you say that? It’s 100% in China’s interest to weaken Russia. As well a weaken the west. So the longer this goes on the better for them!

That being said. They have built up a bell of a lot of good will in developing countries by investing rather than invading. If they supply arms it’s a shift in policy that will hit all the good will that has been built up.

Beau can explain it better than me :)

I would suggest that they have "locked" these countries into their sphere of influence by building big projects and then loading a lot of debt onto the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.