Russian invasion of Ukraine

To grossly paraphrase Fox News tonight,
"The hoax of Russian collusion vilified an innocent country in 2016. Then, as the years passed and the rhetoric intensified, hysteria set in. Many innocent people are now accused of working for Vladimir Putin. It was a textbook witch hunt far more effective than McCarthyism. Unlike McCarthyism, it never ended. Won't you please let Uncle Vlad slaughter the Ukrainians so we can all go back to loving innocent Russia? If you don't, Russia and China will align and destroy us. America will lose if it doesn't suck off Putin."

Tucker is probably speaking from experience there...

That's just the first 4 minutes, I dare not stomach the rest of the Russian propaganda Republicans are shoveling.

I guess they're worried the money that they get from the Kremlin might be going to China soon!

Slightly off-topic though it has been mentioned before on this thread:
The British Army AFV Ajax now comes with it's own specially designed headsets to ensure that troops don't go deaf, and with mitigations against "white finger" vibrations...
I wonder whether the mitigation costs are swallowed by the BA or the builders...
Still only another 13 months of trials and that deployment date of 2019 looks like being hit missed by 5 years...

Oh dear.
Just because he's Nick Ferrari doesn't mean he's always wrong.
In this case he is spot on.
I'm sick to death with Putin apologists - especially former ubber lefties who seem to think Putin isn't a full on Fascist!
Nick Ferrari is the Ford Anglia of phone in hosts.

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Basically, already using fake or well used parts, can't build their own versions without western parts and lease companies will never work with them ever again.

Its a vast country that needs good air service and Putin is ruining it for decades.

I think its something like this subject that could easily be the trigger that brings the Russian people to their senses.
They cannot operate and maintain most oil and gas wells without decent air service. Many installations are in remote northern parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.