Russian invasion of Ukraine

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Basically, already using fake or well used parts, can't build their own versions without western parts and lease companies will never work with them ever again.

Its a vast country that needs good air service and Putin is ruining it for decades.

I think it’s something like this subject that could easily be the trigger that brings the Russian people to their senses.

An airliner smashing into the Kremlin might do it.

To grossly paraphrase Fox News tonight,
"The hoax of Russian collusion vilified an innocent country in 2016. Then, as the years passed and the rhetoric intensified, hysteria set in. Many innocent people are now accused of working for Vladimir Putin. It was a textbook witch hunt far more effective than McCarthyism. Unlike McCarthyism, it never ended. Won't you please let Uncle Vlad slaughter the Ukrainians so we can all go back to loving innocent Russia? If you don't, Russia and China will align and destroy us. America will lose if it doesn't suck off Putin."

Tucker is probably speaking from experience there...

That's just the first 4 minutes, I dare not stomach the rest of the Russian propaganda Republicans are shoveling.

I guess they're worried the money that they get from the Kremlin might be going to China soon!
Just the MAGA variaty of Republican
Trad Republicans are right behind supporting Ukraine. A load of them went to Kyiv after Biden did in a show of support.

Slightly off-topic though it has been mentioned before on this thread:
The British Army AFV Ajax now comes with it's own specially designed headsets to ensure that troops don't go deaf, and with mitigations against "white finger" vibrations...
I wonder whether the mitigation costs are swallowed by the BA or the builders...
Still only another 13 months of trials and that deployment date of 2019 looks like being hit missed by 5 years...
Good news getting rid of vibration. Still to noisy inside from what I've read though but that probably comes from protecting the cabin to a similar level to the Israeli Namer (best in class for crew protection)
Everyone doning headphones isnt a great idea - though the digitally connected battlefield means everyone has two ear pieces.
Noise cancellation tech in the engine bay probably the way forward to better solve the problem.

Away in Spain at the moment. Compared to last time we're seeing a lot more Russian speaking men, often in a family unit with one or more kids. On previous visits we've seen Ukrainian women and kids knocking around but no men - even saw a Russian reg vehicle the other day and wondering if the blokes we're seeing might be those who decided to run before the Autumn draft started?

To grossly paraphrase Fox News tonight,
"The hoax of Russian collusion vilified an innocent country in 2016. Then, as the years passed and the rhetoric intensified, hysteria set in. Many innocent people are now accused of working for Vladimir Putin. It was a textbook witch hunt far more effective than McCarthyism. Unlike McCarthyism, it never ended. Won't you please let Uncle Vlad slaughter the Ukrainians so we can all go back to loving innocent Russia? If you don't, Russia and China will align and destroy us. America will lose if it doesn't suck off Putin."

Tucker is probably speaking from experience there...

That's just the first 4 minutes, I dare not stomach the rest of the Russian propaganda Republicans are shoveling.

I guess they're worried the money that they get from the Kremlin might be going to China soon!
I read the first 3 lines and immediately thought...Tucker....he, along with Hannity & Levin are total comedy gold...but then after the laughter (at them) there is a little fear that there are so many out there that would be going "hell yeh" at everythign they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.