Russian invasion of Ukraine

Heartbreaking, absolute barbaric nation. They need wiping off the map horrible fuckers!

If there is one nation that the world would benefit from not existing then it would be Russia.
It is so easy to have genocidal thoughts in relation to them.

Yet the more i watch the vitriol from older Russians, the more i can see they are just victims of an oppressive regime.
They have been totally brainwashed for such a long time there is no hope of ever changing them.

However, that doesn't seem to be the case with the younger generation.
Some do spout the party line. But most are afraid of saying what they really think.
Some are now openly criticizing Putin. We know that takes real guts in that country.

Going forward, we need to help those Russians who want change. It will be the only path to long term peace.

Last edited:
If there is one nation that the world would benefit from not existing then it would be Russia.

Yet the more i watch the vitriol from older Russians, the more i can see they are just victims of an oppressive regime.
They have been totally brainwashed for such a long time there is no hope of every changing them.

Some do spout the party line. But most are afraid of saying what they really think.
Some are now openly criticizing Putin. We know that takes real guts in that country.

Going forward, we need to help those Russians who want change. It will be the only path to long term peace.
Spot on.
Many brains in eastern parts of Germany are still very much manipulated by that 40-year long daily soviet propaganda.

Recently an east German female sports reporter has interviewed own family and people on the street to explain the pro-russian stance in East Germany nowadays that we simply can't understand when we watch the brutal reality in Ukraine.
Those people want to believe that Russia is a symbol for peace in the world, who never would start a war, and that the USA and the west are the evil enemy. Even her own German parents show a deep anti-american way of thinking, supported by all sorts of russian lies.

Most brains won't change anymore in this lifetime, and I fear that also goes for most parts of the younger brains in russia right now.

In fact, the russian system should go exactly the same way Nazi-Germany went through
if we want to live together as normal neighbours in the future...

They have been totally brainwashed for such a long time there is no hope of every changing them.

Well said mate

I may be too optimistic, but it looks like the fronts to the north west and south west of Bakhmut have stabilised. Probably Rasputitsa mud but maybe not.
Not according to the guy they have on sky every day , lord dannet , the ukranians are looking to do a retreat whilst they can

Not according to the guy they have on sky every day , lord dannet , the ukranians are looking to do a retreat whilst they can
Yes. Very confusing, we don’t really know what is happening.

They already did it. Front lines haven't moved much for rwo days after the withdrawl across the river.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.