Russian invasion of Ukraine

KOS Review Day 377:

How do you work that one out?
the guy looks too casual , turns round with a fag in his mouth ,no shock that there's russian soldiers there , no panic,just chatting, he even says slava ukraine ,ive seen other capture videos from both sides and there is fear in the faces, something doesn't look right to me.

Russia will run out of men and materiel at this rate.
Thinking exactly the same
If the rate of casualties is 800 a day that equates to 5600 a week, that's close to another 250,000 by the end of the year, added to the 160,000 lost already and we're knocking on the door of half a million
And when Ukraine gets the new equipment up and running, the Ukrainian casualty rate will drop and the ruSSian equipment loss will increase massively

the guy looks too casual , turns round with a fag in his mouth ,no shock that there's russian soldiers there , no panic,just chatting, he even says slava ukraine ,ive seen other capture videos from both sides and there is fear in the faces, something doesn't look right to me.
Do you think the guy has been given a last cigarette knowing what’s coming, the guy looks fucked, as you would after all this fighting, his last act of defiance is Slava Ukraine.

Ukraine have had a few failed attempts of counter attacking in Bakhmut lost alot of brave soldiers.
Command need to do better don't send men and women on suicide missions.

Last edited:
Thinking exactly the same
If the rate of casualties is 800 a day that equates to 5600 a week, that's close to another 250,000 by the end of the year, added to the 160,000 lost already and we're knocking on the door of half a million
And when Ukraine gets the new equipment up and running, the Ukrainian casualty rate will drop and the ruSSian equipment loss will increase massively
I wonder if there is any validity to this report in the NY Times that may explain the russians strategy of endlessly throwing men to their death? If true, it's yet another new low the kremlin have set. Even if that is a legitimate battlefield strategy, you still need the appropriate logistics and precise artillery positioning and support to make it work which I don't see in all the reports to date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.