Russian invasion of Ukraine

Again, excuse my ignorance, still not understanding. Are you saying a new weapon has been delivered or a Fighter Jet armed with a new weapon?

Going by that picture and googling what planes the Ukrainains have its an Russian SU-27.

Do you think the guy has been given a last cigarette knowing what’s coming, the guy looks fucked, as you would after all this fighting, his last act of defiance is Slava Ukraine.

He’s standing in a shallow grave and there’s a pile of fresh dirt and what looks like a shovel in the background he knew what was coming.

It’s the worst video I’ve seen all war, I had this misfortune of coming across it and not really processing the caption before seeing the uncensored version.

I just find it so depressing even compared to other footage we’ve seen. The idea of someone filming it for social media propaganda, the fact the Russians think this is good propaganda; the completely unceremoniously brutal speed of it; the fact that he’s being held up as a hero for being murdered when he was just a 40 year old bloke who wanted to live in peace; the idea that this will beget acts of revenge and other people will be dragged down by it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.