Russian invasion of Ukraine

watched that video , he didn't look captured ,he looked like he thought he was talking to troops on the same side to me, without speaking the language i wouldn't know for sure

Looks captured to me. He is unarmed and surrounded by several troops behind the camera. I imagine Russian troops have stayed out of shot to avoid war crimes or repercussions from Ukrainian troops if they were to ever be captured. The only thing near the Ukranian soldier are those green bags which most likely contain ammo (which he can't do much with).

The front in Ukraine looks like a living hell from the footage and images I've seen. On top of that there's stalemate and it is freezing cold. His casual stance maybe because he has accepted his fate, it is a ticket out of that hell hole and might well be more desirable than being captured and sent for torture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.