Russian invasion of Ukraine

Really sad news.

He and his fiancée Alina Mykhailova were Ukraine's golden couple. Him a Hero of Ukraine, legendary soldier with a battalion named after him at 26 years old. Her a combat medic and politician. She's one of the most followed people involved in the war on social media.

He was also the commander of American fight James Vasquez.

Here he is with the battalion's pet wolf

f4b5eaf35185b72d3d85746833a19a9a1a9970e7.jpg

Last edited:
So how does this all end then? The experts like Fiona Hill think this will rumble on for years like Iran-Iraq war. Does Ukraine ultimately have to come to an agreement with Russia and give up lost territory?

So how does this all end then? The experts like Fiona Hill think this will rumble on for years like Iran-Iraq war. Does Ukraine ultimately have to come to an agreement with Russia and give up lost territory?

I think the options are

1. Ukraine wins
2. Stalemate, years of lower level fighting
3. Ukraine gives up some land for peace
4. Russia wins

In my order of likelihood, but who knows. I'd say 2 and 3 are about even TBH.

It ends the day Russia leaves Ukraine, just like the Afghanistan war ended the day Russians withdrew!

I think the options are

1. Ukraine wins
2. Stalemate, years of lower level fighting
3. Ukraine gives up some land for peace
4. Russia wins

In my order of likelihood, but who knows. I'd say 2 and 3 are about even TBH.
3 is a non starter.. they gave up nukes for peace and now look stupid as hell.

They will never trust Russia to keep its word again!

And who's going to militarily police Russia again?
The EU that will want oil from Russia again?
The NATO alliance that they can't even spend 2% of their GDP on??

This will not be over soon unless Russia withdraws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.