Russian invasion of Ukraine

Western weapons and ammo,starting to arrive in the East.
Dunno what,but it's coming in.

Slava Ukraini.
a man came to Ukraine recently. he said in an interview that you can't even imagine the amount of heavy battle machines waiting to be delivered from Poland to Ukraine. he (former russian business man in the opposition to putin) even met some Cossacks returning from UK training camps, the lads are itching to get into the battle.

Slava Ukraini!

It appears the controversial bill is to be dropped.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...-foreign-agents-bill-ruling-party-2023-03-09/

Ukraine’s victory will see it incorporated into the European Union, I imagine, and that in turn will open a corridor to Georgia and a window for its own candidacy to be accepted.

Ex Soviet states bordering Russia wanting freedom and a chance to be part of Europe. The nonce in the Kremlin will be labelling this up as NATO aggression.

Ex Soviet states bordering Russia wanting freedom and a chance to be part of Europe. The nonce in the Kremlin will be labelling this up as NATO aggression.
Georgia made its intentions known last March, and the EU MS gave their positive response last June, so Russia knows which way the wind is blowing. Thankfully, we have our own correspondent on here who can explain the situation more accurately.

It appears the controversial bill is to be dropped.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...-foreign-agents-bill-ruling-party-2023-03-09/

Ukraine’s victory will see it incorporated into the European Union, I imagine, and that in turn will open a corridor to Georgia and a window for its own candidacy to be accepted.
Georgia has the problem of two breakaway provinces, propped up by the Russian army when formed. After a military campaign, they did a deal and their war ended. EU will not accept any country with territorial disputes so they will need to grant formal independence to the breakaways in order to join EU. Same start as Ukraine, but different outcomes, I expect.
Current Georgian PM is pro Russian, president is American or French(?) and does not speak the language. Odd.

a man came to Ukraine recently. he said in an interview that you can't even imagine the amount of heavy battle machines waiting to be delivered from Poland to Ukraine. he (former russian business man in the opposition to putin) even met some Cossacks returning from UK training camps, the lads are itching to get into the battle.

Slava Ukraini!
Luckily, we have lots of squirrels so we can pay for arms and still eat.

Georgia made its intentions known last March, and the EU MS gave their positive response last June, so Russia knows which way the wind is blowing. Thankfully, we have our own correspondent on here who can explain the situation more accurately.
it's only words. this government is prorussian. they'll do everything to postpone indefinitely the EU and NATO membership. they didn't expect THIS response from our youth that don't want to live in so called russian world. let's see what happens next but our future will be decided on the battlefields in Ukraine. only total russian defeat there will free our country from russian influence here.

Slava Ukraini and Dideba Sakartvelos!

P.S. i restrained myself lately but i got to say it. one of the authors of this 'russian law' is former City player Mikheil Kavelashvili. he's the member of prorussian party in parliament.

Last edited:
Georgia has the problem of two breakaway provinces, propped up by the Russian army when formed. After a military campaign, they did a deal and their war ended. EU will not accept any country with territorial disputes so they will need to grant formal independence to the breakaways in order to join EU. Same start as Ukraine, but different outcomes, I expect.
Current Georgian PM is pro Russian, president is American or French(?) and does not speak the language. Odd.
All these territorial disputes were created by russia when our first president declared his pro Western intantions in the early 90's. then came 3 wars and 20% occupation of our land by russia. president Saakashvili openly opposed putin in the begining of his presidency. then came 2008 war. in 2012 he lost the electon to former russian oligarch (georgian by birth) who rules the country to this day from the shadow of his 'glass castle'. of course he will be loyal to russia but this war in Ukraine has made his position uncomfortable. his joke of a PM openly declared neutrality of Georgia in this war. now they tried to push this russian law to shut all the financing of the independent media in the country but as we saw they fucked it up, thanks to our youth that don't want anything russian in their lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.