Russian invasion of Ukraine

Build up of Ukrainian Forces in the Hulyaipole area,Zaporizhzhia Region.
About 40-50k......could be going to any of,Donetsk,Mariupol,Melitopol or Berdyansk.....I've no idea.

Slava Ukraini.
Slava ZSU!
images

Georgia has the problem of two breakaway provinces, propped up by the Russian army when formed. After a military campaign, they did a deal and their war ended. EU will not accept any country with territorial disputes so they will need to grant formal independence to the breakaways in order to join EU. Same start as Ukraine, but different outcomes, I expect.
Current Georgian PM is pro Russian, president is American or French(?) and does not speak the language. Odd.
The President is French though a daughter of two Georgian immigrants to France.

"...but only if the United Nations Security Council first declares Russia’s war there illegal.

With Russia wielding veto powers on the Security Council, that is a very unlikely scenario."

As expected. Theoretical support then. Bit like Life of Brian...

About 40-50k......could be going to any of,Donetsk,Mariupol,Melitopol or Berdyansk.....I've no idea.

Slava Ukraini.
Won't happen till Rasputitsa (the mud season) is done - End of April / Early May according to western military experts.
In the mean time counter battery fire, troop concentration and local supply targetting is improving by the day.

Slava Ukraini.

We hear a lot about Bhakmut at the moment but not much elsewhere across what is a large front line. You think they are holding the Orcs there so they can push through in less prepared places?

Won't happen till Rasputitsa (tge mud season) is done - End of April / Early May according to western military experts.
In the mean time counter battery fire and troop concentration targetting is improving by the day.
I think it's come slightly early this year,but yeah,I know what you mean,I mentioned it a few week back.
I think tracked vehicles might be ok for a week or 2.
Dunno though.

Slava Ukraini.

We hear a lot about Bhakmut at the moment but not much elsewhere across what is a large front line. You think they are holding the Orcs there so they can push through in less prepared places?
Apparently,any Russians with any kind of experience,and I think we are talking mainly Wagner now,are in the East.
Ukraine deffo gonna steamroller them somewhere,at some point.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.