Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian command centre destroyed,just North of Tokmak,Zaporizhzhia Region.
Shit also getting hit at Bryansk,Russia.
Ukrainian intel say of possible Russian provocation on Belarus/Ukraine border.

Slava Ukraini.

Russian troops controlling Dubovo-Vasylivka,Donetsk Region.
Northwest of Bakhmut.
Some of Ukraines,lets say "Elite of the Elite",are not far Northwest of there.

Slava Ukraini.

The masses not being paid is a start to that tide turning I would think
Strange one this. I dont get why they are not just printing Rubles and paying wages. Yes it causes hyper inflation but its better than not paying at all. Mugabe did this as can be seen below:

917px-Zimbabwe_inflation.webp.png

To answer my own question - I'm assuming the Chinese and others hold Russian debt and are supplying stuff on credit. The Russians defaulted on debt last year but they will no doubt be selectively paying creditors and trying to get some economic credibility back. But still - you have to pay wages...

Putin’s mob want to keep the value of the rouble up as a signal that their economy is strong. They use several wheezes to achieve this.

Strange one this. I dont get why they are not just printing Rubles and paying wages. Yes it causes hyper inflation but its better than not paying at all. Mugabe did this as can be seen below:

917px-Zimbabwe_inflation.webp.png

To answer my own question - I'm assuming the Chinese and others hold Russian debt and are supplying stuff on credit. The Russians defaulted on debt last year but they will no doubt be selectively paying creditors and trying to get some economic credibility back. But still - you have to pay wages...

All this did was result in people literally paying for loafs of bread with wheel barrows full of cash!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.