Russian invasion of Ukraine

Post the revolution, the CP kept a strong hold on creative work in which artists of all disciplines were limited as to what kind of output was allowed. Russian artists who got out were often pretty good. Think dancers, musicians, writers, painters.
Dmitri Shostakovich had the authorities waiting to arrest him at the premier of his 5th symphony. He had been warned that his music was too modern.

Reading Russian replies to the pictures of dead Russians soldiers.
A warning to the Ukrainian posters "Don't get to excited, we can send lots more". The irony is lost to the average Russian.

They seem to think it acceptable to just keep sending more victims as some sort of strength/tactic. So the military won't feel any pressure to stop doing it.
I suppose they think if it's not them, then why do they care. And there lies the problem.
The average Russian doesn't care what is right or wrong as long as it doesn't affect them. So any hope of a mass insurrection probably won't happen.

Therefore the tactic needs to change to one that affects the average Russian.
Sanctions are useful to limit the war machine, and will have long term affects. But probably doesn't greatly affect their day to day life.
I cannot agree with directly targeting civilians, so what can be targeted?

Fq_7Oy6XgAIxgTm

Street fighting at Paraskoviivka,Donetsk Region.
Not sure whats happened here,as Paraskoviivka is about 6km North of Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.

Reading Russian replies to the pictures of dead Russians soldiers.
A warning to the Ukrainian posters "Don't get to excited, we can send lots more". The irony is lost to the average Russian.

They seem to think it acceptable to just keep sending more victims as some sort of strength/tactic. So the military won't feel any pressure to stop doing it.
I suppose they think if it's not them, then why do they care. And there lies the problem.
The average Russian doesn't care what is right or wrong as long as it doesn't affect them. So any hope of a mass insurrection probably won't happen.

Therefore the tactic needs to change to one that affects the average Russian.
Sanctions are useful to limit the war machine, and will have long term affects. But probably doesn't greatly affect their day to day life.
I cannot agree with directly targeting civilians, so what can be targeted?
Vodka. Get Ukraine to target vodka distilleries. That’ll learn ‘em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.