Russian invasion of Ukraine

Of course it does, my point is aimed at the Russian people who are so readily swept along by this absurd rhetoric when logic dictates that’s it’s clearly implausible

Aye, it could never happen here.

A populist leader grabbing power through a media controlled by associates pretending a non existent external threat from an adjacent power bloc.

And then starting a schism with that bloc, promising an easy win but losing out to a stronger enemy, despite along the way making extravagant threats but never following through.

And yet still today being lauded by that same media.

I would be a comical thing to believe, so
Praise the Lord that the British would never show irrationality and paranoia around anything so preposterous.

Well she's basically using whataboutism to give Russia a free pass, where was the condemnation of all the children Russia has stolen or any mention of what Russia has done?
i thought she was saying,you're dealing with russia because it suits your needs ,what about the other countries that need help

i thought she was saying,you're dealing with russia because it suits your needs ,what about the other countries that need help
She also called the Ukranians trolls and changed the status of Nezahlny cant remember how to spell his name to prisoner of conscience which delighted the Russians, a quick check through the replies will give you a good feel to how that tweet has been received

Aye, it could never happen here.

A populist leader grabbing power through a media controlled by associates pretending a non existent external threat from an adjacent power bloc.

And then starting a schism with that bloc, promising an easy win but losing out to a stronger enemy, despite along the way making extravagant threats but never following through.

And yet still today being lauded by that same media.

I would be a comical thing to believe, so
Praise the Lord that the British would never show irrationality and paranoia around anything so preposterous.
Poor analogy. Irrespective of this country’s psychological shortcomings, there’s plainly not a widespread and inveterate belief that we are about to be invaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.