Russian invasion of Ukraine

You forgot one little detail , send in the western Jets manned by Ukranians and im pretty sure you will quickly see a Russian withdrawal from Ukranian sovereign land. Its definitely coming.
The other point is Russia's population is 143m, Ukraine's is 43m. So Russia is 3.32 times larger, but as has been stated previously in this thread defence vs attack losses are normally a ratio of somewhere between 3 to 1 and 5 to 1.
My take is that it will be a stalemate position but only on the basis that supplies of the weapons remain constant (with no game changing weapons) for both sides and Putin doesn't resort to battlefield (low yield) nuclear weapons.
Putin may have the stomach for a long war but once the population of Moscow and St Petersburg start getting impacted by call ups, then all bets are off.

If I had watched only the Indian mainstream media, then

ICC is scared of Putin after missile threat strike
Putin stunned Zelensky by landing in Ukraine
Ukrainian troops are hiding in basement after Russia rains rockets at Bakhmut
US is fuming as Russia stops sharing nuclear weapons data
US is playing catch-up with Russia on race for hypersonic missiles
Only 20% of Biden's aid have reached Kyiv
Zelensky is just about to surrender

Thankfully, we are living in an age where we have access to news and opinions from both sides.
I don't think the International Cricket Council is particularly scared of Putin.

A quality post and one I agree with to a large degree - Where I disagree is that the west can be proactive to avoid this by ramping up supplies to deliver Ukrainian victory this summer and mass Mobik slaughter if neccessary.
Germany has seen the light on this.
I think France probably has too.
Hunt needs to be put in his box too to deliver increased UK aid and increase out defence spending £11bn is only half of what really is required.
waiting for time fo kick in is an option that only aids Russia.

I agree mate and if we are serious about this then we need to be arming Ukraine properly now. Not 100 tanks in total but 2000 modern tanks, all the ammo and heck cruise missiles and a couple of hundred jets as well. Yup then it can be over this year. Realistically that isn’t going to happen as we (the west) won’t empty our tank and ammo sheds and leave ourselves unable to fight a war should the need arrive. Which gets us back to needing to get our economies on a war footing to produce the equipment in the quantities required and still leave us able to fight a war ourselves.

If I had watched only the Indian mainstream media, then

ICC is scared of Putin after missile threat strike
Putin stunned Zelensky by landing in Ukraine
Ukrainian troops are hiding in basement after Russia rains rockets at Bakhmut
US is fuming as Russia stops sharing nuclear weapons data
US is playing catch-up with Russia on race for hypersonic missiles
Only 20% of Biden's aid have reached Kyiv
Zelensky is just about to surrender

Thankfully, we are living in an age where we have access to news and opinions from both sides.
No news about Kharkiv counter offensive and Kherson then? Even in russia it's known fact ;]

What this needs is a covert operation to rub out the weasel-faced bastard.
And his inner circle, plus any prospective successors in the same mould as that Wagner ****. Plus any former KGB that might take over. While they're at it they may as well get that Thierry Henry **** as well.

And his inner circle, plus any prospective successors in the same mould as that Arsene Wenger ****. Plus any former KGB that might take over. While they're at it they may as well get that Thierry Henry **** as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.