Russian invasion of Ukraine

If that’s what it takes then yes, they seriously are. The tipping point for Russia is where the supply of soon to be dead recruits fails to keep pace with the causalities. The tipping point for Ukraine where supply of defenders fails to keep pace with causalities. In Russian minds Ukraine will reach that point long before them and they have only just started to scratch the surface of their pool of walking dead so they may well have a valid point. Western weapons and Ukrainian valour will keep Ukraine in the fight for much much longer but there is a tapering point where supplies run out. The idea that western powers are prepared to enter a war economy to provide never ending support is, sadly, fanciful - even if a couple wanted to without Germany and US involvement it’s going to fall on its sword and I just don’t see either of them doing it - even if they indebted Ukraine realistically for how long and for how much will have limits. It cost this country all its wealth that took over a 100 years to amass from two world wars and we were the worlds superpower at the time.

I’ve absolutely no doubt Ukraine will have significant victories this year but there will come a point they run out of momentum as Russia is able to push more meat into smaller pockets and as much as it pains me at some point we have to be realistic. Ukraine isn’t about to invade Russia and bring about regime change. Without that regime change in Russia there is no change in ideology and at some point Zelensky is going to have to consider what is the minimum acceptable to Ukraine - and that is sadly not going to be his ideal outcome of reclaiming all lands. Zelensky is going to want, at a minimum, to continue to stake a claim over all of Ukraine and rightly so. Perhaps some devolved government where Ukraine keeps its territorial integrity but Russia has some sort of say in the regions of Donbas and Crimea is a path both sides can accept with U.N. peacekeepers (ideally NATO but zero chance of that) monitoring it. Assuming there is no agitation (which of course there will be because Russian’s can’t help themselves) then In a generation or 3, once hatred of Russia subsides, then maybe referendum can be held to decide on the long term future of those regions.

Of course before that point there is always the possibility that I will be shocked and there will be a regime change in Russia or Putin will suddenly get some fucking self respect and put his hand up admit he is a nonce **** and hand himself in with the nearest authorities for trail.
You forgot one little detail , send in the western Jets manned by Ukranians and im pretty sure you will quickly see a Russian withdrawal from Ukranian sovereign land. Its definitely coming.

The cesspit of Russian TV:

(To the tune of "Bills")
We've got nukes,
You're going to pay,
We're going to nuke, nuke, nuke every day...
... Putin's got nukes!

Cossacks are ready

If I had watched only the Indian mainstream media, then

ICC is scared of Putin after missile threat strike
Putin stunned Zelensky by landing in Ukraine
Ukrainian troops are hiding in basement after Russia rains rockets at Bakhmut
US is fuming as Russia stops sharing nuclear weapons data
US is playing catch-up with Russia on race for hypersonic missiles
Only 20% of Biden's aid have reached Kyiv
Zelensky is just about to surrender

Thankfully, we are living in an age where we have access to news and opinions from both sides.

If that’s what it takes then yes, they seriously are. The tipping point for Russia is where the supply of soon to be dead recruits fails to keep pace with the causalities. The tipping point for Ukraine where supply of defenders fails to keep pace with causalities. In Russian minds Ukraine will reach that point long before them and they have only just started to scratch the surface of their pool of walking dead so they may well have a valid point. Western weapons and Ukrainian valour will keep Ukraine in the fight for much much longer but there is a tapering point where supplies run out. The idea that western powers are prepared to enter a war economy to provide never ending support is, sadly, fanciful - even if a couple wanted to without Germany and US involvement it’s going to fall on its sword and I just don’t see either of them doing it - even if they indebted Ukraine realistically for how long and for how much will have limits. It cost this country all its wealth that took over a 100 years to amass from two world wars and we were the worlds superpower at the time.

I’ve absolutely no doubt Ukraine will have significant victories this year but there will come a point they run out of momentum as Russia is able to push more meat into smaller pockets and as much as it pains me at some point we have to be realistic. Ukraine isn’t about to invade Russia and bring about regime change. Without that regime change in Russia there is no change in ideology and at some point Zelensky is going to have to consider what is the minimum acceptable to Ukraine - and that is sadly not going to be his ideal outcome of reclaiming all lands. Zelensky is going to want, at a minimum, to continue to stake a claim over all of Ukraine and rightly so. Perhaps some devolved government where Ukraine keeps its territorial integrity but Russia has some sort of say in the regions of Donbas and Crimea is a path both sides can accept with U.N. peacekeepers (ideally NATO but zero chance of that) monitoring it. Assuming there is no agitation (which of course there will be because Russian’s can’t help themselves) then In a generation or 3, once hatred of Russia subsides, then maybe referendum can be held to decide on the long term future of those regions.

Of course before that point there is always the possibility that I will be shocked and there will be a regime change in Russia or Putin will suddenly get some fucking self respect and put his hand up admit he is a nonce **** and hand himself in with the nearest authorities for trail.
A quality post and one I agree with to a large degree - Where I disagree is that the west can be proactive to avoid this by ramping up supplies to deliver Ukrainian victory this summer and mass Mobik slaughter if neccessary.
Germany has seen the light on this.
I think France probably has too.
Hunt needs to be put in his box too to deliver increased UK aid and increase out defence spending £11bn is only half of what really is required.
waiting for time to kick in and help Putin win is is not an option.

Last edited:
This is worrying as an aside on the changing nature of world politics.

My Partner is Thai. Currently working at Massage Shop ( not that kind) which is ruSSian owned - I know, they just happen to be buying lots of business's at the moment.

Anywho, she was massaging a ruSSian woman who asked where her boyfriend was from. My Partner said from UK. The ruSSian woman starting laughing and said it won't be long now until ruSSia wins and will destroy the UK - less than a year in fact.

My Partner keeps hearing how ruSSia will destroy the UK because it's small, not strong like them.

Fcuking deluded or what?

We are inside their heads.

Fucking pricks, the whole fucking nation. The world would be so much better off without russia.

Don’t they realise our Royal Navy has enough firepower ‘somewhere at sea’ to obliterate their sad, fucked up country of poverty stricken turnip farming troglodyte cunts before they even have time to eat the mouldy bread they’ve just spent hours queuing for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.