Russian invasion of Ukraine

Indeed....they also knew they would get destroyed at Vuhledar,but.......

Slava Ukraini.
burn-oh.gif

Ok,wild,wild guess here...Bakhmut seems to be filling up with more Ukrainian Forces.
Ukrainian forces are on the outskirts of Berestove,24,km Northeast of Bakhmut.
They are also on the outskirts of Kurdyumivka 11km South of Bakhmut.
Those in Bakhmut push East,Northeast and Southeast...there is enough there to do this.
Those at Kurdyumivka push Northeast and those at Berestove push Southeast = massive amount of Russians encircled or fucked.
As I said,wild,I know,but they been defending Bakhmut for a reason,and the amount of soldiers there says summat gonna happen.

Slava Ukraini.

I have a great deal of faith in the tactical planning of Ukrainian army. They’ll be being advised by UK/US and allies on strategy as well and there can be no doubt in Ukraine’s ability to execute it. If that’s one big pincer movement being planned, that could be a fairly decisive moment in the war.

It's not strategically important anymore,and hasn't been for months,which is my point mate.....They are holding on for something.
Summat big,IMO,is gonna come out of Bakhmut.
I could obviously be wrong....it's very strange.

Slava Ukraini.
maybe more symbolic, i hear this song a lot on the videos of combat

Bakhmut Fortress, All our prayers are here. And hearts’ of steel Spirit, And the heroes of the indomitable Krut, They give us strength from heaven, Will, fire and fury! Walls burn in battle Mom, I'm standing Mom, I'm in the ranks Motherland, I'm fighting! I will destroy and return! Now there will be a base. We turn off the pain, old insults, Here is my shoulder, I am next to you, Brother, Here it pops opposite - a plague. Here comes from the flank, a new phase. We work calmly! As we were taught. There is our tomorrow, behind our backs. Our children, parents, families are there, And those who went "on the shield" as brothers, Also behind our backs. Let the cornered rat jumps, And our route is blazing, So there is work for our hands here. Here! Bakhmut Fortress, All our prayers are here. And hearts’ of steel Spirit, And the heroes of the indomitable Krut, They give us strength from heaven, Will, fire and fury! Walls burn in battle Mom, I'm standing Mom, I'm in the ranks Motherland, I'm fighting! I will destroy and return! I will destroy and return! It's getting dark now And the bloody demon will fall in agony, So we fought not in vain, So we pushed it, so insanely. So everything is according to plan, then the morning, And the Victory! And finally... I will say just one thing: It is not a sin to be afraid, It is a sin to betray my own! Bakhmut Fortress, All our prayers are here. And hearts’ of steel Spirit, And the heroes of the indomitable Krut, They give us strength from heaven, Will, fire and fury! Walls burn in battle Mom, I'm standing Mom, I'm in the ranks Motherland, I'm fighting! I will destroy and return!
Show less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.