Russian invasion of Ukraine

This thread could do with being "Pinned" to the first page.

I'm not embarrassed to say that i visit the forum more to get updates here than i do for football/City news.

For what ever reason, this thread seems to disappear in the "New Posts" section from time to time. So having it pinned would be a great help.
Since this is the most pressing subject in the world right now, i don't think it unreasonable to do this. Once the Ukraine wins (which they will), then it can be unpinned etc...

The Russians have been burying barrels by the roadsides in Nova Kakhovka....dunno the contents.
They also are getting ready to evacuate the NPP.

Slava Ukraini.

FtI62T-WcBE1XNs.jpeg.jpg

While its called an ICBM I feel the name is a little bit over stated here. Range of 1000 miles from what I just read. Isn't the idea of an ICBM to be able to go between all continents.
I would say so.
Otherwise you could call a mortar fired across the Bosphorus or across the Suez Canal an ICBM.

the BBC have reported that the leaked documents reveal that we have 50 special service soldiers operating in Ukraine , the most of any Country

the BBC have reported that the leaked documents reveal that we have 50 special service soldiers operating in Ukraine , the most of any Country
It would surprise me if we didn’t have boots on the ground on the quiet. Ukraine cannot be allowed to fail, the head of the CIA says Putin is still all in on this war and won’t be negotiating. The next few months with better equipment will be decisive.

I know leople will have read about Russians beheading fallen Ukrainians well, I have seen the video and the animal doing it should have been shot on the spot by his comrades watching, but no, he was encouraged.

Utter babaric behaviour from the Russian scum. War crimes don't cut it with these bastards

They should never be allowed to integrate back into the world ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.