Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry, they don't deserve to integrate back into the world. This is the 21st century and they continue to act like fucking cavemen. Fuck em

Your attitude is that of a fucking caveman!

Or, to put it differently: the belief that other ethnicities, religions or nationalities are fundamentally subhuman is exactly what causes these behaviours, and is not how to solve them.

Your attitude is that of a fucking caveman!

Or, to put it differently: the belief that other ethnicities, religions or nationalities are fundamentally subhuman is exactly what causes these behaviours, and is not how to solve them.
Lol, If you want to pity them, that's your preogative.

A country endorsing the beheading of another human being in this day and age deserves no respect or sympathy. They should be ostricised, not pitied.

A country endorsing the beheading of another human being in this day and age deserves no respect or sympathy. They should be ostricised, not pitied.
I assume you would like such behaviour to stop but I am at a loss to see how ostracising them will bring that about.

I remember watching the Ken Bigley beheading years ago by the Islamic state. The curiosity got the better of me and scarred me swing that felt sick to my stomach.
I watched the isis Jordanian pilot burning. I regret it to this day, it’s an image that can never be erased.

It’s not about pitying them. It’s about giving them a path back to re-engaging with most of the world. It will involve them facing up to what they’ve done and holding all the war criminals to account in the same way that Germany was eventually rehabilitated after WW2. It won’t be quick, in fact it’s likely to take decades because there seems no sign of a significant proportion of the population admitting that they are in the wrong. Until that happens they will be a pariah state.

M

i can’t believe I’m about to defend Russians but, the entire vast population of Russia has been ruled over by brutal regimes for centuries. They have never ever experienced anything like the freedoms we have had. They have been lied to, been force fed propaganda for years. Your average Russky is no different from you or I. Their rank and file soldiers are treated like crap, taught to dehumanise the “enemy” and end up committing atrocities. We need to bring them into the food not push them away. Their leaders need liquidated asap. Unfortunately they have no history of organised resistance to such brutality, unlike their neighbours to the west.

I watched the isis Jordanian pilot burning. I regret it to this day, it’s an image that can never be erased.
Mad thing is I bet you knew before watching it, it was going to haunt you for life, I was the same mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.