Russian invasion of Ukraine

A conversation between Zelensky and xi is important as the only way this war ends is round a negotiation table. Russia stupidly seem all in and don’t want to let up on this war whilst they are facing an army that is standing steadfast and getter better equipment than them.

I wouldn’t see Putin coming to any negotiation and he could not be trusted to hold any agreement. Only way it happens if he is ousted and Zelensky begins talks with whoever the new person in charge would be. China has to work on Russia to let them know that keeping this war going is stupid, China also only looks after itself so it would be looking at positioning itself in helping rebuilding in post war Ukraine so it could make some money out of it.
Not to mention laying claim to a slice of Russian territory in the East.

I’m lead to believe it hatvin Dominican slang Putin means fart.
I picked the phrase up from a book I read last night . I think it was “Na khui” maybe and Ukrainians have put in in typeset on formal road signs !!!
fwiw I’m lead to believe in Dominican slang Putin means fart. One of life’s happy coincidences.

I picked the phrase up from a book I read last night . I think it was “Na khui” maybe and Ukrainians have put in in typeset on formal road signs !!!
1_xxxxxxxxxxUkraines-cunning-road-sign-trick-to-confuse-Russians-and-send-them-straight-to-hell.jpg

Ukraine’s equivalent of The Highways Agency is doing its bit for the resistance against Russia’s invasion by changing road signs so that Russian troops hoping for directions are told to “go f*** themselves” instead.

Ukravtodor, the company in charge of building and maintaining roads in the besieged country, announced in a Facebook post over the weekend: "The enemy has poor communications, they cannot navigate the terrain – Let us help them get straight to hell."

Motorway signs that might normally point the way to Kyiv or Ukraine ’s second city Kharkiv now carry directions such as "Go f*** yourself", "Go f*** yourself again" and "Go f*** yourself back in Russia”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.