Russian invasion of Ukraine

It’s a crying shame that the drone didn’t go off with a bigger boom. Oh well hopefully they have another go.
If it was a Ukrainian Forces drone,it 100% would of had a bigger boom.
Either was Partisan,or the Russians themselves.....I'd swerve towards the Russians.
Putin will have the Kremlin covered 24/7 with Air Defence,and a lot of it......Hope I'm wrong,but I don't see the Kremlin taking too many hits.

Slava Ukraini.

Either was Partisan,or the Russians themselves.....I'd swerve towards the Russians.
Putin will have the Kremlin covered 24/7 with Air Defence,and a lot of it......Hope I'm wrong,but I don't see the Kremlin taking too many hits.

Slava Ukraini.
Small hand launched drones are definitely a threat, but they'd have to be launched from very close proximity and be extremely accurate to have any real effect. It would almost certainly be a suicide mission.

Slava Ukraini.
Either Russian false flag or opposition movement maybe

Slava Ukraini.

I was reading somewhere there are competitions out there amongst amateur drone pilots for who could hit the Kremlin. I bet this one was launched nearby as it would be more difficult to track. Kudos to whoever did it.

I do find it a little concerning they are having to resort to mine clearing weapons for direct attacks mind you.

although seems to be rather effective.
Agreed, but it must be difficult for Ukraine to try and stick to all the Geneva conventions of war agreements when the opposition have broken every single one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.