Russian invasion of Ukraine

I do find it a little concerning they are having to resort to mine clearing weapons for direct attacks mind you.

although seems to be rather effective.
I'd heard that the Scots Guard used a Milan anti tank missile to blow up a church to clear some Argentines in The Falklands war. If the shoe fits etc etc.

it looks like a staged operation

This was the conclusion from the Sky military analysist earlier on upon reviewing the clip in detail. He said the warhead was far too small based upon the smoke plume and flash explosion to have ever created any real damage and it would have a delayed charge if the intent was to try and assassinate putin.

Let's hope the Ukrainian air defence systems are running at optimum effectiveness as I suspect fuckface has got his justifications down for a new level of war atrocities.

This was the conclusion from the Sky military analysist earlier on upon reviewing the clip in detail. He said the warhead was far too small based upon the smoke plume and flash explosion to have ever created any real damage and it would have a delayed charge if the intent was to try and assassinate putin.

Let's hope the Ukrainian air defence systems are running at optimum effectiveness as I suspect fuckface has got his justifications down for a new level of war atrocities.

The annoying thing is that no matter how fake it is their alcoholic peasants will lap it up.

Agreed, but it must be difficult for Ukraine to try and stick to all the Geneva conventions of war agreements when the opposition have broken every single one of them.

I wasn't suggesting that this could be against the Geneva convention ( it maybe tho? no idea ), Its just suggestive that conventional weapons are getting short in supply if they are having to use things in non designed ways.

4th Tank Brigade have moved quite a bit further East.
Looks like they are going straight between Klishchiivka and Kurdyumivka.
To me it looks like a pincer to the South of Bakhmut is shaping up,and also the same from the North...Double Pincer????
I mentioned 4th Tank Brigade,as they have been issued Leopards.
Not sure if these have them yet....maybe they come in on rotation?
Still advancing East,inside Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.