Russian invasion of Ukraine

The UN is toothless in most serious cases.
In any case where you can't get at least 4 of those countries including Russia and the US and preferably all 5 pulling in the same direction. Removing the veto wouldn't make any positive difference in that regard. Superpowers don't recognise any authority as superseding their own.

Better to have the veto and permanent seats and at least get them around the table.

I wonder how long it will take today to mention the existential threat to Russian culture that the West presents - the pitifully insecure cunts.
Russian culture died in 2008 with Solzhenitsyn, would have loved to hear his opinion on the poison dwarf and the current state of affairs.

In any case where you can't get at least 4 of those countries including Russia and the US and preferably all 5 pulling in the same direction. Removing the veto wouldn't make any positive difference in that regard. Superpowers don't recognise any authority as superseding their own.

Better to have the veto and permanent seats and at least get them around the table.
I didn't say there was a better alternative, as I don't think there is.

Interesting insight into the remuneration issues and skill shortages hampering the production of more tanks. Once again they haven't thought this one out through.

As with the issues besetting military hardware production here we see another example of how russian porkies come back to bite them on the arse with the result a further breakdown of social cohesion down the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.