Russian invasion of Ukraine

Thanks for all the updates everyone. Add a few myself when I find some interesting stuff.

Question, if anyone has an idea?

How downgraded is the Russian army in reality? Nuclear missiles aside, they‘ve still got a substantial airforce and navy. They must have 100,000’s of troops still in reserve as they’ve been using prisoners and recruits as canon fodder. I appreciate their tanks and other vechicles have taken a pounding since the war started. Many thanks if anyone can answer the question.

It was always downgraded that's the issue, they're so corrupt the money meant to buy uniforms and upgraded equipment ect is siphoned off and never seen again.

They have all these PMCs popping up ready for self preservation and to seize power internally when russia inevitably loses.

Their navy is outdated trash, their tanks get destroyed by school teachers and dentists.

russia are just bullys and pick on countries that don't have any real military hardware and rely on mass indiscriminate artillery strikes, but they have bitten off more than they can chew this time.

Ukraine are going to have the best experienced fighting army in Europe soon and will be a great addition to NATO.

Fv_FMNhWcAUQMAt
Anybody looking for a job, should apply to the M.O.D., as a proof reader.
On the other hand, Mystic Meg could have been called up by the M.O.D. already.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.