Russian invasion of Ukraine

I do think its just a matter of time before russia do use nukes. They wont go big they always go where the lines are blurred. Tactical nuke or a nuke fired by / from another country or rogue commander such as the Wgner group. And for that reason I am glad that Biden is in. Trump, and De Santis (From what I know so far), are more worried about losing face than they are about seeing the bigger picture.

I do wonder what the US would do if russia used nukes in the battlefield. Or if accidentally blew up a nuclear power plant.
Let's hope that's not the case for everyone's sake because there would be no going back once that happens and could result in all out war between US and Russia and whole world will be the ultimate looser. I hate to say this but this is one conflict in recent times where use of nukes seems like a real possibility

They won’t be moving without substantial air cover imo with several days of a2g bombing of Russian positions.
I've no idea if related, but a couple of evenings ago there was a formation of 5 or 6 jets flew west to east over where I live (to the north of me across the midlands), all were leaving contrails, so definitely in formation at high level, I went to check Flightradar24 to see if they showed, and they didn't show.

If RAF/USAF they normally show their transponder over the UK, these were not displaying it, and they wouldn't be in UK airspace without permission, and somebody knowing where they were, otherwise it would compromise normal aviation.

I've no idea if related, but a couple of evenings ago there was a formation of 5 or 6 jets flew west to east over where I live (to the north of me across the midlands), all were leaving contrails, so definitely in formation at high level, I went to check Flightradar24 to see if they showed, and they didn't show.

If RAF/USAF they normally show their transponder over the UK, these were not displaying it, and they wouldn't be in UK airspace without permission, and somebody knowing where they were, otherwise it would compromise normal aviation.

The counter offensive will be essentially a NATO one with regards tactics and support and air superiority is absolute key to success.

Shit is about to get very real I think.

I do think its just a matter of time before russia do use nukes. They wont go big they always go where the lines are blurred. Tactical nuke or a nuke fired by / from another country or rogue commander such as the Wgner group. And for that reason I am glad that Biden is in. Trump, and De Santis (From what I know so far), are more worried about losing face than they are about seeing the bigger picture.

I do wonder what the US would do if russia used nukes in the battlefield. Or if accidentally blew up a nuclear power plant.
I don’t think they will to be honest. Would have happened by now.

Totally unrelated but 22 Typhoon's took off from RAF Coningsby on the 6th of May, one after the other, took about 10 minutes to get them all airborne. Very unusual and I did wonder if a message was being sent.

Interesting take. So what do you think Biden will do if Russia uses tactical nukes, that makes you glad he is in power?

Last edited:
Totally unrelated but 22 Typhoon's took off from RAF Coningsby on the 6th of May, one after the other, took about 10 minutes to get them all airborne. Very unusual and I did wonder if a message was being sent.
I don't know for sure, but I think they went to Estonia, and if it was them, they're doing a NATO patrol rotation, though 22 seems a bit too much for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.