Russian invasion of Ukraine

I've no idea if related, but a couple of evenings ago there was a formation of 5 or 6 jets flew west to east over where I live (to the north of me across the midlands), all were leaving contrails, so definitely in formation at high level, I went to check Flightradar24 to see if they showed, and they didn't show.

If RAF/USAF they normally show their transponder over the UK, these were not displaying it, and they wouldn't be in UK airspace without permission, and somebody knowing where they were, otherwise it would compromise normal aviation.

I live close to an airfield the RAF have been using for months, the planes have been up most days. They never show on flight radar though.

I believe somewhere earlier on the this thread it was said that the response would be conventional and not nucleur.

The sinking of the Russian Black Sea fleet I think was stated. I may have this wrong and I apologise if I have only Biden himself will know.

That’s been widely reported as the response. Difficult to establish the veracity.

I've heard it said it would be a response using conventional weapons. Something like sending the russian fleet to the bottom of the sea. A big enough response to deter but using conventional weapons only.
Well if it comes to that its only going one way and it will make all our arguments about Biden/Trump/Labour/Tories/Brexit/Religion slightly academic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.