Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't know for sure, but I think they went to Estonia, and if it was them, they're doing a NATO patrol rotation, though 22 seems a bit too much for that.
Just checked and it was for the Coronation. Didn't watch any of it, so didn't realise there was a flypast :) there's a youtube video of them taking off, impressive.

Its answering a question but its not answering my question.
Disagree. He’s said he’s glad Biden is in, not he’s glad he’s in because of what he’ll do. It might be because he’s glad because of what he won’t do. You’ve assumed he’s meant something he hasn’t expressly posted. So you are making an assumption. I’m saying what my interpretation is of what he’s posted, and that is answering your question if that is what he meant.

Disagree. He’s said he’s glad Biden is in, not he’s glad he’s in because of what he’ll do. It might be because he’s glad because of what he won’t do. You’ve assumed he’s meant something he hasn’t expressly posted. So you are making an assumption. I’m saying what my interpretation is of what he’s posted, and that is answering your question if that is what he
Way too complex for me. I just asked a simple question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.