Russian invasion of Ukraine

There’s no way Ukraine can get air superiority in my view. Not with what they have tech wise. Would require stealth tech to take out the anti air defences.
I think it depends how many jets they still have, they only need "superiority" over the front lines where they are attacking, they have it (more or less) over their own territory, and the russians are shit scared to be over Ukraine held territory because of the western kit available.

It's not "air superiority" as such, but it's as good as.

China most certainly are bringing countries under their sphere of influence. It can be said it's nothing that the west haven't been doing for centuries though.
Chiba are now calling in a lot of debts that African countries have with the. These countries now realise that they cannot pay. I think payment will be in other ways rather than cash, signing over their natural resources and the protection of them to China as a start.

There’s no way Ukraine can get air superiority in my view. Not with what they have tech wise. Would require stealth tech to take out the anti air defences.
Russians never had it and now they get shot down flying behind their lines at a ove 500 feet.

I believe somewhere earlier on the this thread it was said that the response would be conventional and not nucleur.

The sinking of the Russian Black Sea fleet I think was stated. I may have this wrong and I apologise if I have only Biden himself will know.

If Russia uses nukes, Trump will be executed for treason. Take that, Putin.

Last edited:

They will have what NATO has when this kicks off.

Russia is in its arse militarily with moral and appetite to fight at an all time low and they are so far behind NATO tactics and skills it’s untrue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.