Russian invasion of Ukraine

I do think its just a matter of time before russia do use nukes. They wont go big they always go where the lines are blurred. Tactical nuke or a nuke fired by / from another country or rogue commander such as the Wgner group. And for that reason I am glad that Biden is in. Trump, and De Santis (From what I know so far), are more worried about losing face than they are about seeing the bigger picture.

I do wonder what the US would do if russia used nukes in the battlefield. Or if accidentally blew up a nuclear power plant.
First, Article 5 would be invoked by Nato countries bordering Ukraine - due to radiation pollution. That has been made clear.
The US has also made it clear that non-nuclear escalation would happen.
The CIA Director General message to the Russians on November and February were pretty much to the point as well.

China and India would drop support for Russia in an instant as well.

Last edited:
The counter offensive will be essentially a NATO one with regards tactics and support and air superiority is absolute key to success.

Shit is about to get very real I think.

There’s no way Ukraine can get air superiority in my view. Not with what they have tech wise. Would require stealth tech to take out the anti air defences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.